Thursday, October 3, 2013

Meet the Breeds!

I spent last weekend working at the Paco Collars booth at Meet the Breeds, and AKC event in New York City. Here are some highlights:

Josie and I pose in our booth before the chaos begins.

Handsome Golden Retriever holds two tennis balls. (Of course)

This 10 year old Great Pyrenees enjoys the scenery from the safety of his pen.

Ringo, the Chinese Crested sits patiently while his mother fits him with his new collar.

Salukis lounging.

Anatolian Shepard takes a little nap.

The day is not complete without a Newfoundland hug.

Saluki mask

Hex, the Australian Shepard models her new collar
Taco, the Xoloitzcuintli looking gorgeous as ever with owner in traditional Mexican garb.

This Handsome fellow shops for a collar that will make him stand out on the field where he competitively herds sheep.


2 comments:

  1. You missed Taco. He looked incredible in his X Dog collar. There's a great photo on the AKC Sat photos of him and me. You can't miss it; I'm in a BIG sombrero!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry I didn't get a picture of Taco! I can't repost the official AKC pics, but I did find one online that I will put up in a second. Its not the best shot of the collar, but you and Taco look great!

      Delete